International Return Policy
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS? (CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK)
Will I get charged for return shipping?
- Canada | $20 CAD
- Australia | $20 AUD
- UK | £10 GBP
- Enter your order number and email. (Your order number will be in your order confirmation email from email@example.com.)
- Select the quantity (Qty) of the product(s) you wish to return and the return reason(s).
- Click the box indicating you understand the disclaimer.
- Print your return label and attach it to the original packaging.
- Drop it off at your nearest DHL Express location.
When will my return be processed?
After your return arrives to our warehouse, the refund will be issued within 3-5 business days. You'll receive an email notification once the refund has been processed. From there, it can take your card company up to a full billing cycle to have this reflected on your bank statement. The refund will be processed to the original form of payment (or store credit, if chosen in the return portal) and, if applicable, will exclude original shipping charges and/or return handling fee.
Final sale cannot be returned or exchanged
What if I closed the credit card I used to place my order?
We can only issue a refund back to the original form of payment. If you have a new credit card number but it’s still with the same bank (for example, your card was lost, stolen, or expired), the refund will still process back to your account within a few weeks. If the account has been completely closed, we ask that you reach out to your bank.